> 1000 parking spots
Befimmo is a Belgian real estate investor, operator and developer. They have a mixed-use portfolio of buildings in city centers throughout Belgium and Luxembourg. It is worth approx. €2.8 billion and comprises 60 offices, multi-tenant buildings and 8 coworking spaces.
As a forward-thinking player in a competitive market, Befimmo is committed to offering flexible, modular services and using digital solutions to optimize their customers’ experiences. In terms of mobility, Befimmo provides a full range of facilities including provision of electric bikes, electric vehicle charging systems, smart parking systems and mobility hubs.
- Improve tenant experience: Befimmo believes that the tenant experience is one of the must-haves of any new building. They then aim to provide additional services to their tenants.
- Have a future-proof solution: Befimmo wanted to take a strategic approach and move towards a smart building to ensure the competitive position on a long-term.
- Manage multi-site parkings: Izix had to take into consideration the 4 parking sites. They are located in different locations and have their own parking policies, so it was necessary to combine the sites into a single app for easy management and access.
- Handle multiple mobility needs: Befimmo needed a parking organization that could adapt to different type of mobility such as electric vehicles or bikes.
Izix enables property managers to offer to their operational teams a single tool for managing the various parking lots and reporting on its usage, while meeting tenants' expectations.
- An intuitive and simple tenant experience: thanks to the app and the web interface, tenants can easily plan and manage their parking usage according to their needs.
- Future-proof parking digitalisation: improve building attractiveness and support their long-term strategy with a unique tool.
- Multi-site modular and evolutive approach: Izix was implemented from the beginning on 3 different sites and later on to a fourth site to manage via a single parking management interface all accesses across the sites.
- Set up a parking policy that support the new mobility ambitions: the parking was divided in zones according to its mobility usage (EV, bikes, etc) to allow for optimal experience for user
For the property manager, Izix gives the opportunity to have a centralized place to manage the different parking lots and have a view on occupation rates. For the tenants, Izix offers an improved parking experience within Befimmo building app and allow to manage the accesses of their own employees.